Wednesday, August 26, 2009

passive-aggression at 9:30 am

Funny, little neighborman:

Do you really think I am unaware that my asphalt driveway is in pretty tough shape? Or maybe you thought that bringing it to my attention this morning while I was outside in my pajamas picking up toys would inflict sufficient degradation as to send me, shamefully, off to find the yellow pages?

Well, I have news for you.
For starters, I don't keep a phonebook. You seem like the kind of guy who updates his phonebook every time a new one gets dropped my his mailbox. Me? Straight to the recycling.

Also, did you see what I was wearing? I have no shame either.

What I really wanted to say to you while standing there trying to hold up my breasts with my arms full of various, plastic weapons and stray shoes was: "We are just waiting for it to revert back to gravel on its own. Won't that look great?"



1 comment:

babbittmotorwerks said...

I wish you would have said it!!