Thursday, August 13, 2009

NFL vs. CJS

I know I have told you all I not an affiliate before.  So I normally don't pay attention to sporty headlines.  But I clicked on one today.  So please explain something to me: why is it the NFL's punishment of Dante Stallworth is tougher than the criminal justice system's punishment?  I mean the guy drove drunk and killed a man.  He spent 30 days in jail.  Only 30 days.  But the NFL has suspended him without pay through the 09-10 season.

Maybe I should be asking the criminal justice system why they lost this match to the NFL.  It was barely a win at that.  Feels more like a soccer game that ended in a zero-zero tie that had to be decided by a shoot out.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

because the NFL is concerned about their image, not the players or the family of the person killed.

The justice system should be ashamed.

Alpha Monkey said...

No doubt. What is it the justice system is concerned about?

Alpha Monkey said...

Image = Money