Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Moose's debut

My camera is still lost. The cute little red Kodak one. And I can't hold the video without wiggling a bit to capture a good still.  But I do have my little phone camera.  And I have been using it all summer.  But the resolution is something awful.  I'll show you.  Here are two of the boys in my house:
And here is the other boy:

(I swear that is a Root Beer.  He just can't hold his bubbles.)

And here is my girl in front of some Wide Open Spaces:


I am sorry I can't show them to you any larger.  But when I do, this happens:

Same thing when I try to make them small.  And if I try to pull them into iPhoto they look like a Tetris game.

It would seem that Summer 2009 is going to be the Phantom Summer with no quality photographic evidence that it ever even happened.  Which is a shame, because it has been a very lovely summer!

No comments: