Friday, August 21, 2009

empathy and confusion

Know who I am feeling sorry for these days?  Hookers.  I think they are probably not doing well right now.  I don't think it has anything to do with the economy, either.  It is more of a matter of truth in advertising.  I mean, when many teenage girls walk around half naked on a daily basis, what's a Hooker to do?  Hot pants and thigh high boots are no longer enough to let people know that she has a little something to offer.  It has all become too mainstream.  What's a girl gotta do to let prospective clients know she is more than your average college co-ed?

On a related note:

Did you know they sell hot pants in a 4T?  And padded bras for a 20" rib cage?  And shorts with a 3" zipper and 1" inseam?  Who buys these things?

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

I kinda love you. Thanks for this post.

Alpha Monkey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.