Friday, January 29, 2010

Here's a letter for you, Emi!

Dear Emi,

I have discovered many wonderful things at letters from the end consumer. The most recent is a 1970's vintage bathrobe/sweater item that is sitting in my Etsy shopping bag just waiting for me to make up my mind!

Not the least of which is Lorraine. We sort of started glancing at each other in your aisles. Eventually graduated to a friendly wave at the checkout lane. And now? In a couple of hours I will be on my way to the airport to get on a plane and meet her!

Thank you. I always enjoy browsing around your charming establishment.

Sincerely,
one very satisfied end consumer!


If you have not already done so, go over to my Blog List and click on Emi's letters from the end consumer. It is an entertaining way to spend some time. She might even mention boobies more than I do! Enjoy!

2 comments:

emi guner said...

did you really meet lorraine? YAY! also, thank you!

Alpha Monkey said...

I DID meet her! We met up in Los Angeles for the weekend. But, like she said, it was not so much meeting as it was finally seeing each other.