Thursday, July 23, 2009

The thing about a fever is...

So my brain temp is slightly elevated.  Just mildly.  For a few days now.  But it is making my brain work like it did before I had kids.  You know, before all the organizing and scheduling and parenting took up so much space.  (This is my way of rationalizing the rash of posts.)

You'd think I would use this spurt to finish one of those screenplays sitting in the Final Draft files on my Mac.  (I affectionately call it Final Daft.)  Nope.  It has also stirred up all of the constant thinking that used to plague me.  It is fun to revisit, but I wouldn't want to think all the time.

But on the upside I have figured out a way to make a clean, renewable, never ending, portable power source that works equally well on Earth and Mars.  Maybe even the Moon.  Seriously.  I am working on some sketches.

(Have you all seen the film Phenomenon?) 

No comments: