Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Incompatible

I am finding the aesthetic arrangement of facebook non-compliant with my wagon-wheel understanding of the world around me.  Also problematic is the lack of linear chronology that a blog provides.

And now that I have peeked at pictures of everyone I have slept with (and really, since they are dying off in chronological order and I live with Moose, that list is awfully short) I am running out of things to do on there.  (Which reminds me: Charlie, please take care of yourself!)


2 comments:

Alpha Monkey said...

(1) Firey plane crash
(2) MS

Just in case you were wondering!

Alpha Monkey said...

I found something to do on there!! It is called "chat" and it allowed me to have a real-time conversation with Lorraine. LOVE IT!

Yes, I am aware that the ability to IM has been around since I was in college. And, no, I have not really done it before.

See how much I'm growing?