Monday, July 27, 2009

Lunchtime Loop

As long as my kids are staring at the woman in line, perhaps they could politely remind the...

...Older Lady to pick up some calcium supplements if she insists on teetering around on those crazy platforms shoes.  It would be great if she could please ask the...

...Young lady in the next booth what the point is of pulling on shorts over her swimsuit when the shorts are smaller than the swimsuit bottoms.  And maybe she would then please remind...

...Noodles and Company, that their doors were sticky before my kids got there.  Then they could remind my kids it is impolite to stare at people and whisper.  And then...

...I could peacefully enjoy my lunch and stop worrying about the rest of you all!

1 comment:

daddylikeyblog said...

Hahahah great post babe!