Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Refugees

Dear displaced arachnids,

Please don't be alarmed.  We are only temporarily relocating you.  While the frenzy around the house today may feel like a genocide to you, it is only some event-based cleaning.  We are celebrating Thanksgiving here.  Are you familiar with that holiday?  

While your webs (and the goodies trapped in them) have been removed for the time being, you are welcome to rebuild them at a later date in a yet-to-be-determined corner of your former domain.  And because I want you to know how much I appreciate your help in the past with the other pesky bugs, you can have...one corner in the basement and any space in the garage you would like...until I need to move you again so I don't get the sticky webbing stuck in my mittens.  

Happy Thanksgiving, 
Alpha Mama

No comments: