Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Update:

In reference to October 24th post:

It is still happening.  Last night driving home from class-->Betty Davis Eyes.  For some strange reason I could understand lyrics very clearly.  Must be the sound system in Moose's truck (unless it is some crazy coded message trying to enslave the human race and they just adjusted the fine tuning).  I still don't care for the song.  And then, this morning-->Pat Benetar.  STILL?  I have been having to flip channels because of her for weeks now.  She must be having a 50th birthday or something because I haven't seen her pulling a Britney on Perez's website.  The only other thing I can figure is she has a new album coming out.  I hate to say it, but I am sort of hoping it is on a production schedule that would make Gun's N Roses look like Speedy Gonzales.

Is any one else noticing these disturbing musical trends?  

No comments: