Friday, October 31, 2008

And that's showbiz.....kid!

If it isn't clear to you at this point I will clarify something for y'all...I adore my cygnets.  How many kids love it when their mama sings in the car?  I don't mean humming along to the radio.  I mean belting out Broadway Showtunes with the windows down.  In the school parking lot no less.  Mine just sing along.  Our current fave is selections from Chicago.  We also like Annie and Wicked.  

SO to all the drivers at the four way stop waiting for me to take my turn this morning...it would have been a faux pas to take a right just when Amos was wrapping up the emotional ending to Mr. Cellophane.  And to all the concerned parents in the parking lot...we are fine.  There are just certain songs you have to move with.  This morning it was two Jedi and Horton's clover and their mama doing Razzle Dazzle.  We were just channeling our inner Billy Flynns.  No medical intervention necessary.  Thanks for looking out for us, though.

No comments: