Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hey, DMV...

My driver's license will be expiring soon so I thought I would practice for it.  Not for any driving test, for the photo. 

I have a thought for the Department of Motor Vehicles: Photobooth pictures for driver's licenses.  People could see what they look like when they are smiling for the camera, push a button and then they could pick one picture to send to the person at the desk.  The person would double check that this is, indeed, the right person and then everyone would be happy!  

Now this has the potential to make the lines very long.  My answer is not to replace the current system, but offer another option for those of us who have photo-related anxiety.  

2 comments:

Jennifer Babbitt said...

You look amazing. I love your hair and the whole vibe.

Alpha Monkey said...

YOU are too kind, Jen. Miss M thought I looked like I knew something!