Friday, October 24, 2008

Rrrrraaaaadiio


How would you spell that title to read like it sounds when the Yip Yip Aliens said it on Sesame Street?  You Tube THAT one.  Wet your pants funny.  Especially since I have felt like those aliens when it comes to my radio dial lately.  Look up "Yip Yip Aliens Radio."

Any more hip-hop songs about strippers?  Nope-nope-nope-nope-nope
Any more vintage Pat Benetar?  Nope-nope-nope-nope-nope-nope (Where is that coming from all of a sudden?  And am I the only one who notices?)
Any more apologetic jerks sorry for cheating...AGAIN?  Nope-nope-nope-nope-nope-nope-nope-nope

And now I have heard "Betty Davis Eyes" three times in three days.  I'll bet I hadn't heard it three times in three years before this week.  What-what-what-what-what-what-what-what?

Come on Rrrrraaaaadiio, I need a little Yip-yip-yip-yip-yip-yip-yip now and then.  What do you say?

No comments: