Monday, December 28, 2009

"A Three Hour Tour..."

There is a new little spot on my mapping widget (it tells me where you guys are, not who you are)....right in the ocean off the west coast of Africa. It is labelled "unknown."

At first I was very excited that one of the Professor's inventions might have worked without Gilligan messing it up....and maybe with his fermented coconut milk powered internet device he somehow, in some miraculous event, stumbled upon 4go4e.

But then I thought, "In this day and age, no place should be unknown." So if it was you visiting us here...let yourself be known! Stand up and be counted! I am dying to know where you are. Really.


2 comments:

Jennifer Babbitt said...

It is I................again. No place cool, just Arizona.

Alpha Monkey said...

But I am looking for the person in the middle of the ocean. Darling, Arizona does not meet the requirements!