Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Star Wars Trivia

I venture to guess that you do not know something about Clone Troopers.  Even if you have people around you that talk about Star Wars constantly and read every book they can get on the subject and have a knowledge base on the subject that runs much deeper than the movies even skim over, you might not know this.  If you ARE one of those people you might be in for a bit of a shock here.  I can assume with confidence because I live with three little people whose understanding of the subject is convention-worthy and I just discovered this bit of information myself.  BTW, they are not the dressing up as your favorite Jedi kind of convention goer.  We are talking key note speakers and youth ambassadors here.

Anyway...it appears that inside every white molded suits there is a wee slip of a monkey in flannel jammies working the controls.  


2 comments:

Jennifer Babbitt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alpha Monkey said...

It is Little C. I should try to post a video of him walking around in that helmet. It makes him wobble!