Wednesday, January 7, 2009

chtshan!

I am making soup for diner.  Some combination of French Onion and 7 Mushroom Tarragon.  Thinking about homemade croutons with white truffle oil.  Thin slice of Gruyere floating on top.  Mmmmm. 

What?  Why did I swear in the title of this post?  Well...burning one's cleavage tends to elicit a few choice words--it is a tender spot.  I flicked some onion off the spoon and it went down my blouse and STUCK to me!!  It was close to caramelized and blazing hot with butter.  What I can't figure out is how it got so far in there it burned both of my girls!  They are pushed up and together without much room in there.  Must have been the butter.  Slid right in before it seared my flesh.

What?  You didn't catch the cuss word?  Well...it is sort of an inside joke between me and, um, seems like myself.  

(Reference December 30th post plus comments.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greta, I love the "chtshan onions"!! But better yet, Maggie matching outfit with the scenery. What a gal!! Could you forward to Christy[I am at her house] Heidi's blog so I can show her Rose's photos. Thanks and Happy New year. AK form AZ