Saturday, April 17, 2010

Oh, Miss Jane

We love Miss Jane. She is Miss M's BFF. And she has not been over for a few weeks. Dinner just ended and Moose and I smiled..."Sure nice having Miss Jane here," I said. "Yep," he answered.

She looks like a beautiful Madam Alexander Doll with a fantastic sense of humor. Like Betty White without being Blue.

Here are some of the highlights from the table this evening:

Miss Jane: I used to have a huge crush on Darth Vader when I was little. Not when he was Annakin...when he was already Vader. I kept his picture in my locket. Thought his name was Dark Bader. I felt sorry for him...with that breathing condition and all. And then I found out he was evil and I felt fooled and betrayed.

later...

Miss Jane: My brother tells me "Your Mama" jokes all the time. Which is kind of silly since she's his mama too.

Miss M: I never get those jokes.

Alpha: Well, it is a terrible thing to insult some one's mother. They are supposed to defend her honor.

Big C: Really?...whoops.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep forgetting they have their own personalities. They are so funny.

Jennifer Babbitt said...

I love that she felt betrayed by him - his breathing condition and all. That's hilarious.

Sounds like a great friend.