Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It All Started With an Innocent Trip to The Drug Store

Much like The Great Chastity Belt Discussion of '09, tonight's topic was The Production and Sale of Illegal Drugs. When the kid's questions outnumbered my competent answers I tried to end it with, "Hey! Guys, not only do I not know how the raw materials are processed into their illegally usable form, I have neither used them nor would I even know where to find any!" And I took a deep breath. Thinking it was done. But Big C is always ready with one more...

"Jeez, Mom! If you could just figure out how to GET the drugs, the cops could just tail you and nab the dealers!" (And then there was some sort of noise from the boy which indicated his mother is a simpleton.)

(No one else will warn you about these pack-hunting attack sessions. But I will. If you have clever children, don't let them get you in a corner. EVER.)

No comments: