Monday, October 12, 2009

Tough-Management Decision

I was running some numbers today. Did you know I am up to 69 friends on facebook? Which, if you know what a 12 year old boy I am in the humor department, never fails to make me giggle. It also seems to be just about the number of people I am willing to keep track of. Somewhere around 57 I passed the "immediate friends" and "new friends" and "long lost but well missed friends." Everything after that has turned into "guy who played trumpet next to me in Junior High Band." Now, I always thought Doug was a hoot (pun--sorry) but now that I have seen that his daughter looks exactly like someone put Doug's beautiful wife in the dryer and shrunk her, and that his infant son looks more like the Doug I remember than even Doug does...I think I am at a comfortable threshold. I know my limits.

So here's the deal. All future requests will have to be presented with a good reason why you should make the cut. Because someone else will have to be let go to make room. Best of luck to you!

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

Push it to an even number would you? Please?

Alpha Monkey said...

Or a multiple of 5?

Or BOTH?!!

Pat said...

Tough new policy, glad I already made the cut!

Alpha Monkey said...

Pat, I would have rearranged things or bent the rules for you!