Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Dear Miss Whats-yer-name

My apologies, Victoria, but I don't recall catching your last name.

Why are you tempting me with free panties? I sort of like a couple of your bras but not enough to pay full price for them. But then you go and toss a pair of panties at me like I'm Tom Jones and I'm all, "Oh, it's ok if the wire pinches and my fleshiness pours out of the top of the largest cup size you make. It is worth it for a free matching panty."

Who am I kidding? One round through the laundry around this place and that matching bra and panty will never, ever see each other again. In fact, if your daughter is dating a guy you dislike, send them to my laundry room. In the unlikely event that they ever find each other again one of them will have gotten all stretched out and saggy while the other one will have mildewed under the towels from the pool. Problem solved.


2 comments:

Lorraine said...

eird, I am just in the middle of writing a piece on laundry.


agonog: a fattening drink from a while back.

Alpha Monkey said...

Writing about laundry beats doing laundry any day.

So...what did you write?

And are you missing the "w" key on your Mac? Or just the Capitol "W"?