Thursday, December 18, 2008

Magic Scarf

Did you all know cashmere comes loaded with mojo?

I did not know this.

But nothing else explains the flirty stranger who offered to share his table and pay for my espresso at the coffee shop earlier today.  I said no to both of his offers.  I am just not into the tall, handsome, expensive coat wearing, greying temples, full wavy hair, subtle wrinkles around his laughing eyes kind of guy.  (Sigh.)

I have not been single for a LONG time.  But I have to imagine that a pick-up line like that just might work for a certain kind of fellow.

And, as it turned out, my husband was flirting with me a bit today too...with his comment on my previous post.  THAT is a pick up line that always works from exactly the fellow I AM into.

1 comment:

Jennifer Babbitt said...

Wow!!! That is very romantic comedy. Next time take a pic of the guy for the blog please!