Tuesday, March 31, 2009

sick day

Little C and I made a movie today!  A claymation of a little creature having a snack.  Well what do you do when your child is home sort of sick?

He was involved with the thinking and planning and the talking about it in the car and he picked the subject matter and then he took off to work on the musical he is writing.  So the fingernail marks in the clay are all me.

His musical is set on a Scottish moor where two opposing factions sit in wait in their castles waiting to see who will make the first move.  In the meantime, a sassy tap dancing magician (with a hat) and a big red dog are sneaking back and forth between the two sides trying to decide who the fierce dragon should roast first.  

I think his show will beat my show.  Devour it, even.  But I will have to talk to him about copyright infringement because the dragon sounds a lot like Little Edie.  

I will try to post the clay thing.  And I PROMISE to sneak up and film his next rehearsal.  Then you can be the judge.

2 comments:

emi guner said...

where is the claymation? would love to see it!

Alpha Monkey said...

I will figure out how to post it when we get home from vacation.