Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Why it sucks to be me with insomnia:

It's late and I'm in the mood to confess:

I don't know the numbers for any TV channels. Not even one. Really. If it is not in the DVR, I can't watch it unless I surf past it accidentally. To make matters worse, our remote has a damaged button and can only surf down, not up. Poking in random numbers does not help because half the numbers I enter are not even channels. Why the hell are they in my TV then?

And do you even know how many channels there are??! Apparently, just a few shy of putting me to sleep.


3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Have you seen the Modern Family episode where the blonde wife and her husband bet he can't teach their dumbest child to work the TV remote?

I guess you'll never be able to see it.

WoVer: duumscia

Without a word of a lie.

Pat said...

On Dish, ESPN=140, ESPN2=142, Fox SportsNet=436, HBO=300-309, local channels are 4,5, 9, & 11. I expect that will help more helpful for Erik, not you.

Alpha Monkey said...

Moose knows the channels. But he was also the one snoring like a freight train in the other room, getting his germs on my pillows.