Saturday, May 1, 2010

She's a Rude Mutha

Little C has been taking Tap Dancing classes for a few weeks now. He LOVES it. Or should I say, he LOVES making noise and looking at himself in a room of mirrors surrounded by girls. Just now he told me, as we drove home from class, that he wants to choreograph a piece for the school talent show.

(Insert grinning mother.)

He thought Yellow Submarine would be a good song choice but I told him we should listen to a few songs before he picks one.

(Insert Rihanna's Rude Boy on the car radio.)

Little C: Oh! This song has a good beat. I could dance to this one.

Alpha: Well...I am not sure this song is a good choice.

Little C: Why not?

Alpha: Well...some of the words make it not appropriate for school or for kids.

Little C: Well...YOU sing it.

Alpha: ...touche.

No comments: